What are cookies?
What kind of cookies are used on this website?
The kinds of cookies, according to who the entity is that manages the equipment or the domain from where the cookies are sent and processes any data obtained, include:
- First-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or a domain that is managed by the editor and that provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment of users from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but is managed by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Kinds of cookies according to the period of time they remain active in the computer:
- Session cookies: These are a kind of cookie designed to collect and store data when users access a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a kind of cookie that make it possible for data to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period by the party responsible for the cookie, and can be enabled from a few minutes to several years.
Kinds of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that are required for the correct functioning of the website and that are essential for users to be able to use the services and access the content they request and interact with its features. Disabling them could hinder the correct functioning of a website.
- Analytical cookies: These enable the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users regarding the website they are linked to. The information gathered is used to measure audiences, traffic and engagement with websites. They also make it possible to discover the browser used or the language chosen, among other information. These cookies are enabled automatically on our website. However, these cookies can be disabled by using the exclusion systems provided by tools or through the browser settings.
The applications used to obtain this information are the following:
analytics.js set the following cookies:
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Description|
|2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|1 minute||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named |
|30 seconds to 1 year||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.|
|90 days||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.|
If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and gather information, you can install an opt-out system in your web browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
We also hereby inform you that users can easily adjust their browser settings to block or delete installed cookies at any time. However, this disabling could change the functioning of the website and mean that certain services on the website are not available.
Each browser has different settings to disable cookies. Below are the steps to follow in order to disable or delete cookies on the principal browsers.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can do so by using the following link “Cookie settings panel”.